- Visa Application Hours (Monday to Friday) Morning (10: 00 to 11:00) a.m
- Visa Collection Hours (Monday to Friday) Evening (04:00 to 05:00) p.m
- Processing Time : generally (2) working days.
- Visa required documents must be attached with the applications.
Visa Information and Requirements
- Visa interview if necessary :
- One copy of duly filled Entry Visa Application Form which has to be duly filled and signed by the applicant.
- Affix (2) recent photos of (1½ x 2) inches white colour background.
- Validity of passport [ at least 6 months validity ] and passport copy.
- For e-Visa, Please visit Website Address: evisa.moip.gov.mm
Visa Fees (Non-refundable)
- Tourist Visa Rs 2800/
- Social Visa (Single) Rs 3500/
- Social Visa (Multiple 3 months) Rs. 10500/-
- Social Visa (Multiple 6 months) Rs. 21000/-
- Social Visa (Multiple 12 months) Rs. 31500/-
- Education Visa (Single) Rs. 3500/-
- Education Visa (Multiple 3 months) Rs. 14000/-
- Education Visa (Multiple 6 months) Rs. 28000/-
- Education Visa (Multiple 12 months) Rs. 42000/-
- Journalist Visa (Single) Rs. 2800/-
- Crew Visa (Single) Rs. 3500/-
- Crew Visa (Multiple 3 months) Rs. 14000/-
- Crew Visa (Multiple 6 months) Rs. 28000/-
- Crew Visa (Multiple 12 months) Rs. 42000/-
- Employment Visa (Single) Rs. 3500/-
- Workshop/Seminar/Meeting/Research Visa – Rs-2800/-
- Gratis Diplomatic/Official Courtesy Visa – GOC/GDC
- Official Visa – Rs. 3500/-
- Transit Visa – Rs. 1400/-
- Business Visa (Single) Rs. 3500/-
- Business Visa (Multiple 3 months) Rs. 14000/-
- Business Visa (Multiple 6 months) Rs. 28000/-
- Business Visa (Multiple 12 months) Rs. 42000/-
- Religious Visa (Single) Rs. 3500/-
- Religious Visa (Multiple 3 months) Rs. 10500/-
- Religious Visa (Multiple 6 months) Rs. 21000/-
- Religious Visa (Multiple 12 months) Rs. 31500/-
- Company Attestation Rs 700/ per page
Consular Section, Myanmar Embassy
From 1st February 2013 for the following 22 countries : – Poland, Austria , Belgium , Bulgaria , Cyprus, Czech Republic, Estonia, Finland, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia , Slovenia, Israel , Canada.
On Arrival Visa Information 1-1-2015 Visa on arrival is issued for those who enter Myanmar with Business Visa, Entry Visa (Meeting/Workshops/Events) , Transit Visa for 51 countries including India. It can be obtained at Yangon International Airport, Mandalay and Nay Pyi Taw.
Tourist visa can be applied online as e-Visa
e-Visa is available at Yangon, Mandalay and Nay Pyi Taw Airport for following 67 countries including India to enter Myanmar:
Argentina Egypt Laos Romania Austria Estonia Latvia RussiaAustralia Finland Lithuania Saudi Arabia Russia Bangladesh France Luxembourg Serbia Belgium Germany Malta Singapore Brazil Greece Malaysia Sri Lanka Brunei Hungary Mongolia Switzerland Bulgaria India Nepal Spain Cambodia Indonesia Netherlands Slovakia Canada Ireland New Zealand Slovenia Chile Israel Norway Sweden China Italy Panama Thailand Colombia Japan Pakistan Turkey Croatia Korea (DPRK) Peru UK Cyprus Korea (ROK) Philippines USA Czech Kuwait Poland Venezuela Denmark Portugal Vietnam
Pre-Arrangement Visa On-arrival for Tourists has been ceased with effect from 1st November 2014. More detail information for e-Visa can visit to the Website Address:- evisa.moip.gov.mm.